Flavipharma Limited was set up on Friday the 26th of October 2012. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 70 other Irish companies between them; 28 of which are now closed. Flavipharma Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/07/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/06/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/04/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Flavipharma Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:519311
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:Flavipharma Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:39 Castleyard,
20/21 St Patrick's Road,
Dalkey Co Dublin.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||26/04/2021||21/06/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||26/04/2020||08/06/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||26/04/2019||22/05/2019|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||23||01/03/2016||15/03/2016|
“They are reliable and onnest,,