European Commercial Real Estate Loan Investments 2013 Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 25th of April 2013. Their current partial address is Dublin 4d04 Xn32, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 212 other Irish companies between them; 34 of which are now closed. European Commercial Real Estate Loan Investments 2013 Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 348 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/01/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/07/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/04/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:European Commercial Real Estate Loan Investments 2013 Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:526735
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:2nd Floor, 1-2 Victoria Buildings,
D04 Xn32, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||16/10/2018||30/11/2018|
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||17||01/10/2018||22/10/2018|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||16/10/2018||22/10/2018|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||16||25/04/2018||03/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||25/04/2018||03/07/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||1||19/08/2016||24/08/2016|