Ersules Limited was set up on Tuesday the 1st of December 1987. Their current address is Unit 14 Sandyford Office Park,Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Catherine Hamilton, Elliott Murphy-Kerry, Gerard Francis Hamilton and Michael Nolan have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Ersules Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ersúles Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:127032
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Ersúles Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 14 Sandyford Office Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/03/2017||27/04/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||20/10/2015||25/05/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/03/2016||27/04/2016|