Eolas Recruitment Limited was set up on Tuesday the 5th of October 1999. Their current partial address is Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Eolas Recruitment Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/01/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Eolas Recruitment Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:313338
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 286 6666
- Principal Activity:[74.50] Labour Recruitment and Provision of Personnel
- May Trade As:Eolas Recruitment Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Bray Business Park,
Southern Cross Road,
Bray Co. Wicklow,
Bray, Wicklow, A98y6w0
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/12/2020||13/01/2021|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||4||17/04/2020||29/04/2020|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||17/04/2020||29/04/2020|