Advanced Surgical Concepts Limited was set up on Monday the 27th of April 1998. Their current partial address is Co Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 39 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. Advanced Surgical Concepts Limited has 15 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Advanced Surgical Concepts Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:284815
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 286 4777
- Principal Activity:[33.10] Manufacture of Medical and Surgical Equipment and Orthopaedic Appliances
- May Trade As:Advanced Surgical Concepts Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 4,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||20||30/09/2017||03/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||03/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||23/11/2016||29/11/2016|