Multilane Limited was set up on Wednesday the 26th of November 1997. Their current address is Co. Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Joseph Duggan, Conor Duggan, Brendan Duggan, Eva Duggan and John Duggan have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Multilane Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Multilane Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Multilane Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:276135
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 286 8000
- Principal Activity:[55.30] Restaurants
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Laxton,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Multilane Limited. More information about Multilane Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||28/07/2017||28/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||28/07/2017||28/07/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||02/02/2017||06/02/2017|