Envirogreen Maintenance Services Limited was set up on Saturday the 22nd of June 2002. Their current partial address is Navan Co Meath, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Envirogreen Maintenance Services Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Envirogreen Maintenance Services Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:358337
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)41 982 5434
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:St Peregrine,
Navan Co Meath
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/03/2018||05/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||14/03/2017||14/03/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||22/06/2002||22/06/2002|