Energy Sense Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 21st of January 2008. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Ian O'Driscoll, Sean Cronin and James Mulcahy have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Energy Sense Ireland Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Energy Sense Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:452133
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Phone:+353 (0)21 436 8581
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 5, Carrigaline Industrial Park,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 15/05/2015
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||2||15/05/2015||19/05/2015|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||15/05/2015||19/05/2015|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||21/05/2014||03/11/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2014||28/10/2014|
“I dealt with Energy Sense for several years on energy conservation projects. I supplied them product on credit and was paid on time throughout their trading. A very good company to deal with.,,