Induchem Components Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of March 1981. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Cathal O'Mahony, David Arthur Carroll, Valerie Carroll and Stephen Keogh have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Induchem Components Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 9 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/07/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/06/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Induchem Components Limited
- Time in Business:37 Years
- Company Number:81468
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 484 8900
- Principal Activity:[45.31] Installation of Electrical Wiring and Fittings
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Cashel House,
Estuary Business & Technology Park,
Carrigaline, Co. Cork.
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||10/10/2005||06/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||24/02/2014||06/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||01/06/2017||05/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/05/2016||24/06/2016|