House of Coolmore Limited was set up on Thursday the 27th of March 1997. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Breda O Sullivan, Keith O Sullivan and Patrick O'Sullivan have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. House of Coolmore Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:House of Coolmore Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:264022
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 437 8572
- Principal Activity:[52.44] Retail Sale of Furniture, Lighting Equipment and Household Articles N.E.C.
- May Trade As:House of Coolmore Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Raheens,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||15/05/2017||16/05/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||3||04/04/2017||11/04/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||25/11/2016||30/11/2016|
“An excellent company to deal with and beautiful workmanship. Can't rate them high enough. Look forward to doing business with them in the near future.,,