Eastpark Administration Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of February 1999. Their current address is The Red Church, Henry Street, Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Denis Cronin, Donald Flynn and Martin Kenny have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Eastpark Administration Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 20 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/04/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Eastpark Administration Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:301151
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Eastpark Administration Ltd
- Registered Address:The Red Church,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||28/06/2017||28/06/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||03/05/2016||06/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||08/03/2016||08/03/2016|