Dublin Cinema Group Limited was set up on Tuesday the 4th of August 1964. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Lorcan Ward, Paul Ward and Mary Ward have been the director of 37 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Dublin Cinema Group Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 13 other companies.
- Company Name:Dublin Cinema Group Limited
- Time in Business:53 Years
- Company Number:21775
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Astor House,
29 George's Street Lower,
- Notice: PETITION FOR WINDING UP STRUCK OUT
Court Order Date 08/03/2013
- Notice: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 03/10/2012
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||30/08/2017||31/08/2017|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||10/03/2017||10/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||16/03/2016||16/03/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||08/02/2016||23/02/2016|