Dot Print Limited was set up on Monday the 27th of June 2011. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 28th of February 2018. The company's current directors William Keogh and Tony Glennon have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Dot Print Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/01/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/12/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dot Print Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:500453
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(28/02/2018)
- Phone:+353 (0)1 849 9111
- Principal Activity:[22.21] Printing of Newspapers
- May Trade As:Dot Print Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 1b Ashbourne Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/12/2015||25/01/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/12/2014||26/01/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||27/12/2013||24/01/2014|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||18||27/06/2011||30/06/2011|