Dixon Bros. (Agriculture and Plant) Unlimited Company was set up on Friday the 20th of February 1998. Their current partial address is Co Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them. Dixon Bros. (Agriculture and Plant) Unlimited Company has 6 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:30/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dixon Bros. (Agriculture and Plant) Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:280591
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 955 5465
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Dixon Bros Agriculture & Plant Unlimited Company
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Rathcore,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|