Directroute (Fermoy) Holdings Limited was set up on Tuesday the 9th of March 2004. Their current partial address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 13 directors who have also been the directors of 68 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Directroute (Fermoy) Holdings Limited has 7 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/09/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/08/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:09/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Directroute (Fermoy) Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:382953
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Directroute Fermoy Holdings Ltd
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Richmond House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||32||23/08/2018||23/08/2018|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||8||23/08/2018||23/08/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||31||24/07/2017||24/07/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||10||24/07/2017||24/07/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||22/06/2016||01/07/2016|