Cranwell Investments Limited was set up on Friday the 26th of September 2003. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 37 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. Cranwell Investments Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/12/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/11/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/09/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cranwell Investments Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:376255
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Cranwell Investments Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Microbio Ireland Ltd,
Fermoy Industrial Estate,
Fermoy County Cork,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||9||26/09/2023||20/11/2023|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||26/09/2023||20/11/2023|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||35||26/09/2022||14/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||9||26/09/2022||14/11/2022|