Dermot Fitzharris Building Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 11th of April 2001. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 15th of January 2020. The company's current directors have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. According to our records, Dermot Fitzharris Building Services Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Dermot Fitzharris Building Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/07/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/09/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/01/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dermot Fitzharris Building Services Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:341675
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Dermot Fitzharris Building Services Ltd
- Registered Address:Dublin Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Dermot Fitzharris Building Services Limited. More information about Dermot Fitzharris Building Services Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||27/09/2019||27/09/2019|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||4||17/09/2019||27/09/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||17/09/2019||24/09/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||19/09/2018||19/09/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||19/09/2018||19/09/2018|
“Had an extension build by DFBS. Very happy with the result. Very clean well supervised and hard working. Would highly recommend. Very little disruption to the day to day running of the house.,,