Darco Steel Fabrications Limited was set up on Tuesday the 10th of April 2007. Their current address is 23 Block 613,Jordanstown Road,Greenogue Business Park,Newcastle Dublin 24, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 30th of August 2017. The company's current directors Michelle Darcy and Alan D'Arcy have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Darco Steel Fabrications Limited has had judgments registered against it.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/10/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:10/10/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Darco Steel Fabrications Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:437693
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(30/08/2017)
- Phone:+353 (0)85 220 8224
- Principal Activity:[36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Darco Steel Fabrications Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:23 Block 613,
Greenogue Business Park,
Newcastle Dublin 24
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Judgments have been registered against Darco Steel Fabrications Limited. More information about Darco Steel Fabrications Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||10/10/2013||24/10/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||10/10/2012||22/10/2012|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||02/07/2012||05/07/2012|