Customer Perceptions Limited was set up on Saturday the 18th of January 1997. Their current address is Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Aidan Harte, Emma Harte and Evelyn Harte have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Customer Perceptions Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/07/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Customer Perceptions Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:259880
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 933 9911
- Principal Activity:[74.13] Market Research and Public Opinion Polling
- May Trade As:Customer Perceptions Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:The Business Centre,
Blackthorn Business Park,
Dundalk, Co. Louth
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||8||31/12/2017||08/06/2018|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||08/06/2018||08/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||25/09/2017||10/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|