Cribbin Family Butchers Limited was set up on Tuesday the 26th of February 2002. Their current address is Co. Offaly, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jack Nyhan, Kathleen Nyhan and Kenneth Nyhan have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Cribbin Family Butchers Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/03/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cribbin Family Butchers Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:353777
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 528 659
- Principal Activity:[51.32] Wholesale of Meat and Meat Products
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:First Floor Office,
40 Fr McWey Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||13/02/2018||03/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||13/03/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||01/09/2017||02/02/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||24/11/2017||01/12/2017|