Courtstown Technologies Limited was set up on Friday the 26th of March 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin 20, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 36 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Courtstown Technologies Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/03/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/02/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Courtstown Technologies Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:482531
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[40.10] Production and Distribution of Electricity
- May Trade As:Courtstown Technologies Ltd
- Registered Address:153 the Island,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/01/2020||28/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/01/2020||28/02/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||31/01/2019||26/02/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||15/02/2013||27/02/2013|