Computershare Investor Services (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 10th of October 1995. Their current partial address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 180 other Irish companies between them; 106 of which are now closed. Computershare Investor Services (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Company Name:Computershare Investor Services (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:239353
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 447 5614
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 3100,
Citywest Business Campus,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||31/12/2019||31/12/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||18/11/2019||02/12/2019|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||25/03/2019||28/03/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||23/11/2016||29/11/2016|