Clondalkin Commercial Park Limited was set up on Monday the 1st of May 1989. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Clondalkin Commercial Park Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 571 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/04/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Clondalkin Commercial Park Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:144466
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Clondalkin Commercial Park Ltd
- Registered Address:Friel Stafford,
44 Fitzwilliam Place,
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 22/01/2020
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||22/01/2020||24/01/2020|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||5||22/01/2020||24/01/2020|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SPECIAL RESOLUTION TO WIND UP AND APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||1||22/01/2020||24/01/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||22/01/2020||22/01/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||02/04/2019||02/04/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||01/05/1989|