City Post Limited was set up on Monday the 5th of November 1990. Their current address is City Post House, College Road, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas Walsh, Ian Glass and Bob Phillips have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. City Post Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/03/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:City Post Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:166122
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 240 240
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:City Post House,
College Road, Greenogue Business Park,
Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||5||01/03/2017||27/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/12/2017||29/01/2018|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||2||31/12/2010||20/11/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||31/12/2016||20/11/2017|