Carlow Precast Manufacturing Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 19th of November 2007. Their current address is Co. Carlow, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Bernard Kennedy and Miriam Kennedy have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them. Carlow Precast Manufacturing Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Carlow Precast Manufacturing Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:449301
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)59 915 9550
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Kilnock,
- RiskWatch: E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Effective Date 25/04/2018
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||25/04/2018||01/05/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||25/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||25/01/2018|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||03/05/2017||22/12/2017|