Browsers Paradise Limited was set up on Wednesday the 25th of March 1998. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Sallyanne O'Toole, Geraldine O'Toole, Noel O'Toole and Andree O'Toole have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Browsers Paradise Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Browsers Paradise Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:282560
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 902 0570
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Browsers Paradise Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Upper William Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||20/12/2016||20/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/12/2015||23/06/2016|
|B93 COURT ORDER||2||09/06/2016||14/06/2016|