Bacus Ui Bhaoill Teoranta was set up on Friday the 8th of April 1988. Their current partial address is Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Bacus Ui Bhaoill Teoranta has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:15/07/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bacus Ui Bhaoill Teoranta
- Time in Business:33 Years
- Company Number:130706
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)74 954 6127
- Principal Activity:[15.81] Manufacture of Bread; Manufacture of Fresh Pastry Goods and Cakes
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Meenmore West,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||15/07/2020||13/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||15/07/2019||13/07/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||15/07/2018||23/07/2018|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||15/06/2000||27/06/2000|
“Excellent product. Well done to keep a company going during two recessions - and employ locals. Tax system in this country has people crippled.,,