Nomadic Foods Limited was set up on Thursday the 31st of August 1995. Their current partial address is Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 100 other Irish companies between them; 21 of which are now closed. Nomadic Foods Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/09/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/09/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Nomadic Foods Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:237673
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)74 914 9678
- Principal Activity:[15.89] Manufacture of Other Food Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Crossroads,
Lifford Co Donegal,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1Q Change Company Name Certificate||1||21/12/2022||12/01/2023|
|Form G1Q: Special Resolution to Change the Company Name||2||21/12/2022||12/01/2023|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||02/12/2022||02/12/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||13||31/05/2022||02/09/2022|