Glenmore Estate Farms Limited was set up on Thursday the 20th of March 2014. Their current partial address is Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 24 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Glenmore Estate Farms Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:20/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Glenmore Estate Farms Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:541331
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[01.30] Growing of Crops Combined with Farming of Animals (Mixed Farming)
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Glenmore Estate,
Cloghan Co. Donegal,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||20/09/2020||30/10/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||20/09/2020||30/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||20/09/2019||18/10/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||20/09/2019||18/10/2019|