Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 31st of October 1990. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 64 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 11 other companies.
Friends FirstFriends First has been helping Irish families and businesses with their income protection, life assurance, pension and investment needs for over 180 years..
- Company Name:Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:165970
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 6186815
- Principal Activity:[67.20] Activities Auxiliary To Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:One Park Place,
Dublin 2, Dublin, D02e651
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||11/04/2021||14/04/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||12/04/2020||14/04/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||25/09/2020||23/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||31/07/2020||13/08/2020|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||32||15/02/2019||06/03/2019|