Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 31st of October 1990. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 58 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
Friends FirstFriends First has been helping Irish families and businesses with their income protection, life assurance, pension and investment needs for over 180 years..
- Company Name:Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:165970
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 6186815
- Principal Activity:[67.20] Activities Auxiliary To Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Building 12,
Cherrywood Business Park,
Dublin, D18 W2p5, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||02/12/2021||03/12/2021|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||02/12/2021||02/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||11||25/09/2021||15/11/2021|
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||4||28/10/2021||09/11/2021|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||32||15/02/2019||06/03/2019|