Applied Process Company Limited was set up on Thursday the 3rd of March 2011. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them. Applied Process Company Limited has 1 shareholder.
APC Accelerating the delivery of quality, life-changing medicines to patientsAt APC, we bring together unique technologies with a world class team of scientists and engineers to help our partners deliver vital medicines to patients.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Applied Process Company Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:495730
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 5175420
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Building 11,
Cherrywood Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||23/06/2021||23/06/2021|
|Form C7 - Partial Satisfaction of a Charge/Judgement Mortgage||3||26/04/2021||18/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2020||30/09/2020|