Retail in Motion Limited was set up on Thursday the 1st of March 2012. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 1 other Irish company; 1 of which is now closed. Retail in Motion Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/12/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Retail in Motion Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:510344
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 445 1212
- Principal Activity:[52.63] Other Non-Store Retail Sale
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:57 Blackthorn Road,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2020||18/12/2020|
|NEW! AUDITORS REPORT||28||30/09/2020||18/12/2020|
|NEW! FINANCIAL STATEMENT||28||30/09/2020||18/12/2020|
|GM1 RESOLUTION TO APPROVE MERGER||4||29/11/2019||16/12/2019|