Apex Ifs Limited was set up on Thursday the 18th of February 1988. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 217 other Irish companies between them; 49 of which are now closed. Apex Ifs Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 461 other companies.
- Company Name:Apex Ifs Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:129223
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[65.11] Central Banking
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:2, Grand Canal Square,
Grand Canal Harbour,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||24/06/2019||03/07/2019|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||8||01/07/2019||01/07/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||01/07/2019||01/07/2019|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||01/07/2019||01/07/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||56||30/03/2019||26/04/2019|