Action Point Technology Limited was set up on Tuesday the 3rd of May 2005. Their current address is Limerick V94 95n4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerard O'Mahony, John Savage, Karl Dowling, Jonathan Deane and David Jeffreys have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Action Point Technology Limited has 6 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/11/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:21/01/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Action Point Technology Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:401611
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 337 632
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:Action Point Technology Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Block 2,
International Science Centre,
National Technology Park,
Limerick V94 95n4
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||28/12/2017||16/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||09/11/2017||09/11/2017|
|VOLUNTARY REVISION OF DEFECTIVE FIN. STATEMENTS||15||03/10/2017||03/10/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||28||11/08/2011||11/08/2011|