Abec Technologies Europe Limited was set up on Thursday the 5th of December 2013. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 254 other Irish companies between them; 60 of which are now closed. Abec Technologies Europe Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/01/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Abec Technologies Europe Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:536361
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 25 35800
- Principal Activity:[33.30] Manufacture of Industrial Process Control Equipment
- May Trade As:Abec Technologies Europe Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Cork Road,
Fermoy, Cork, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2020||12/01/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||10||30/09/2020||12/01/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||30/09/2019||23/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2019||23/10/2019|