Whitfield Clinic Limited was set up on Wednesday the 31st of October 2007. Their current address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Sean Buggy and Thomas Gordon have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Whitfield Clinic Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/05/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Whitfield Clinic Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:448254
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Phone:+353 (0)51 337 400
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Whitfield Clinic Ltd
- Registered Address:118-119 the Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||01/05/2017||07/09/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||2||12/05/2017||17/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||01/05/2016||30/05/2016|