South East Broadcasting Company Limited was set up on Friday the 14th of October 1988. Their current partial address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 62 other Irish companies between them; 24 of which are now closed. South East Broadcasting Company Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:South East Broadcasting Company Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:136269
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 804 9600
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:The Broadcast Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Consolidated Financial Statements||4||28/09/2020||29/03/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||28/09/2020||29/03/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||28/09/2020||29/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||28/09/2019||24/10/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||09/11/2018||13/11/2018|