South East Broadcasting Company Limited was set up on Friday the 14th of October 1988. Their current address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerard Sheridan, Thomas Patrick Crosbie, Thomas Murphy, Lena Murphy and Desmond Whelan have been the director of 56 other Irish companies between them; 30 of which are now closed. South East Broadcasting Company Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:01/01/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:South East Broadcasting Company Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:136269
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 804 9600
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:The Broadcast Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||28/09/2017||04/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||27/09/2016||25/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||28/09/2015||22/10/2015|