West Roxbury Trading Limited was set up on Monday the 18th of November 2013. Their current partial address is Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 30 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. West Roxbury Trading Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/10/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/10/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:West Roxbury Trading Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:535489
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.42] Retail Sale of Clothing
- May Trade As:West Roxbury Trading Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Elverys,
Moneen Bradagh Industrial Estate,
Castlebar Co. Mayo,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/08/2022||21/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||24/11/2021|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||5||16/07/2015||06/08/2015|