West Roxbury Limited was set up on Wednesday the 13th of November 2013. Their current partial address is Co. Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. West Roxbury Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/02/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/11/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:West Roxbury Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:535351
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:West Roxbury Ltd
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Elverys,
Moneen Bradagh Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||3||04/03/2019||14/03/2019|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||4||10/01/2019||04/03/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||10/01/2019||04/03/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - NOTICE OF INTENTION TO REGISTER PARTICULARS OF A CHARGE BY A COMPANY INCORPORATED IN THE STATE||1||01/03/2019||01/03/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||27/11/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||13/11/2013||12/11/2013|