West Roxbury Limited was set up on Wednesday the 13th of November 2013. Their current partial address is Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 29 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. West Roxbury Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/05/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/03/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:West Roxbury Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:535351
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:West Roxbury Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Elverys,
Moneen Bradagh Industrial Estate,
Castlebar Co. Mayo,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||12/06/2020||17/06/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2019||04/03/2020|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||3||04/03/2019||14/03/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - G1- SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||10/01/2019||04/03/2019|