Vital Energy (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 12th of November 2009. Their current partial address is Laois, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. According to our records, Vital Energy (Ireland) Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Vital Energy (Ireland) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Vital Energy (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:477501
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[50.50] Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel
- May Trade As:Vital Energy Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:New Inn Cross,
- RiskWatch: E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Effective Date 19/01/2018
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Vital Energy (Ireland) Limited. More information about Vital Energy (Ireland) Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||19/01/2018||26/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||23/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||05/09/2017||12/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||18/07/2017||18/07/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||12/10/2016||26/10/2016|