Midland Tyre Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 31st of March 2004. Their current address is Main Street,Borris-In-Ossory,Portlaoise,Co. Laois., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Mark Kane, Noel Kingston, Kevin Nolan and Manjit Gill have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Midland Tyre Services Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Midland Tyre Services Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Midland Tyre Services Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:384101
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)505 419 40
- Principal Activity:[25.11] Manufacture of Rubber Tyres and Tubes
- May Trade As:Midland Tyre Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Main Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Midland Tyre Services Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Midland Tyre Services Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||12/05/2018||27/07/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||10||08/05/2017||29/05/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||08/05/2017||26/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||26/04/2017||26/04/2017|