Value Nation Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of May 2011. Their current partial address is Co. Tipperary, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Value Nation Limited has 9 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/05/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Value Nation Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:499087
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 871 2426
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Faithfield,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 23/10/2020
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||3||13/05/2019||13/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||13/05/2019||13/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||23/05/2018||01/05/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||23/05/2011||19/05/2011|