U.S. Direct E-Commerce Limited was set up on Monday the 4th of January 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 282 other Irish companies between them; 188 of which are now closed. U.S. Direct E-Commerce Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:U.S. Direct E-Commerce Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:479237
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.43] Wholesale of Electrical Household Appliances and Radio and Television Goods
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:South Block the Concourse Building,
110-115 Airside Business Park Swords,
Co. Dublin Ireland,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H5 - PURCHASING OWN SHARES||6||12/03/2021||29/03/2021|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||4||12/03/2021||29/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||33||30/09/2020||06/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||28||30/09/2019||01/10/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||24/07/2015||27/07/2015|