U.S. Direct E-Commerce Holdings Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 5th of May 2010. Their current partial address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 277 other Irish companies between them; 168 of which are now closed. U.S. Direct E-Commerce Holdings Designated Activity Company has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:U.S. Direct E-Commerce Holdings Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:484024
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Registered Address:South Block, the Concourse Building,
110-115 Airside Business Park, Swords,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||12||28/08/2017||24/11/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||28/08/2017||25/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||28/08/2017||25/09/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||29/08/2017||30/08/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||05/05/2010||04/04/2010|