Ulster Bank Commercial Services Limited was set up on Tuesday the 20th of March 1979. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved By Merger. The company's current directors Gareth Mulcahy, Colm Furlong and Michael Walsh have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Ulster Bank Commercial Services Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 25 other companies.
- Company Name:Ulster Bank Commercial Services Limited
- Time in Business:39 Years
- Company Number:67713
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED BY MERGER
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ulster Bank Group Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||23/03/2018||02/05/2018|
|H5 RETURN BY A COMPANY PURCHASING ITS OWN SHARES||4||12/10/2017||12/10/2017|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||28/09/2017||12/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/07/2017||31/07/2017|