Trojan Gymnastic Academy Limited was set up on Thursday the 21st of February 2013. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Trojan Gymnastic Academy Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/07/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/07/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2023
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/07/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Trojan Gymnastic Academy Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:524210
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[92.62] Other Sporting Activities
- May Trade As:Trojan Gymnastic Academy Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 2 Ballyogan Business Park,
Ballyogan Road Sandyford,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||07/06/2023||11/07/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||23/05/2022||07/06/2022|
“Very disappointed with the reception from the staff today at Trojan Gymnastics. I had booked this venue for my daughters birthday party. Staff were overall unfriendly. One in particular was rude enough to follow me out after I entered the gymnasium ( &remained at the side) to ask a question. No one was at reception. Her tone at me for entering the room was quite embarrassing especially in front of other parents. My daughter told me after how she felt the instructors shouted & were very strict.,,