The Workman's Club Limited was set up on Tuesday the 27th of April 2010. Their current address is Dublin 08, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick McKillen Jnr, Matthew Ryan and Denise Donovan have been the director of 40 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. The Workman's Club Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 12 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Workman's Club Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:483710
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 670 6692
- Principal Activity:[55.40] Bars
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:41a Pleasant Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||12/07/2018||18/07/2018|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||23/02/2018||20/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||17/04/2018||30/04/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||9||20/04/2018||20/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2017||28/10/2017|