Press Up Limited was set up on Friday the 13th of November 2009. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Denise Donovan, Matthew Ryan and Patrick McKillen Jnr have been the director of 40 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Press Up Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 8 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Press Up Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:477531
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 707 1857
- Principal Activity:[22.25] Other Activities Related To Printing
- May Trade As:Press Up Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Glendenning House,
6-8, Wicklow Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||23/02/2018||20/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||17/04/2018||30/04/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||9||20/04/2018||20/04/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||9||20/12/2017||21/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2017||28/10/2017|