The Noonan Construction Co. Limited was set up on Thursday the 13th of February 1969. Their current partial address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 24 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. The Noonan Construction Co. Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/08/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/07/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Noonan Construction Co. Limited
- Time in Business:49 Years
- Company Number:28165
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 280 1197
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:The Noonan Construction Co Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:13, Mellifont Avenue,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||30/06/2018||30/07/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/06/2018||30/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/06/2018||30/07/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||21/11/2016||23/11/2016|