The Investor Compensation Company Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 10th of September 1998. Their current partial address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company has 11 directors who have also been the directors of 21 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. The Investor Compensation Company Designated Activity Company has 3 shareholders.
- Company Name:The Investor Compensation Company Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:293240
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 224 4955
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:C/O Central Bank of Ireland Po Box 11517,
Spencer Dock North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||13/06/2018||19/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||06/06/2018||11/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||23/01/2018||26/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||16/12/2017||21/12/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||30/08/2016||17/10/2016|